Thursday, August 11, 2011


Dear Juan, Cagey and Iainomoto,

The SCW Missing in Action Sub-Committee requests you fire a shot across the proverbial bows. Preferably this would include some information about your present location, state of mind, recent merchandising initiatives conducted on behalf of SCW, recent convocations, the music on your turntable right now, and anything else you think we ought to know.

Please also include an assessment of your return to the heartlands of South Coogee. And a photo.

Yours in a one-man Swedish convocation (no prizes for guessing where I am, though a photo is obligatory...),
Don Juan A

==================================

Dear All,

Skillfulness and speed are not free. It comes at a price collected, every once in a while, by some brute player…

Anyway, this hasn’t stopped my con-vocation and has given me more time to continue developing new businesses and commercial initiates.

When to come back?? Soon but once healed and fully recovered.

Yours in not even answering my own convocation,

JUANALDO


Wanderers,
Last time I made an appearance on the field was a while ago:
Once fit again, I will sail to NSW and anchor my yacht off Coogee
A bientot / Cagey




No comments:

Post a Comment