Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Bellarina

Comrades, Boys and other's not so nicely referred to as other names I feel I cannot name,

You may or may not have noticed my absence over the recent weeks, you may or may not care about my absence over the following weeks but feel that some explanation is needed to keep my good women's name and for the sake of fellow women players intact. I have been consumed by my uni work, like it...well......I'd rather be playing soccer!!! But players do not fear be ALERT not ALARMED, for times of my return will be @ random but hopefully to the team's benefit (those inbetween computer games of FIFA whilst studying may just pay off).

So it is with sadness that I write not from the soccer field but from the seat at my computer.

Play good,

Bellarina.

Oh and not to abuse the SCW email site but for those who know me well enough to think you may want to come along for:

THE HAPPY HIPPY HOUSE SPRING BBQ

This Saturday 20th from 1pm ish at 6 XXX Rd, South Coogee. some munchies and BYO

Would love to see you there.

Bellarina

No comments:

Post a Comment