Thursday, August 11, 2011

Ali





Dear DJ Aarone,
I'm overwhelmed by the offer. Just two questions, is Thai food included in the contract? what about free intercity transportation? please dont let me down or eles I have to bring the letter from mum:D
Guys, its was really great meeting you all. hope to see you again.
Attached is the pix we took at thai restaurant.

On 23/11/06, Balbo wrote:
Dear Ali.

I've just got a few bureaucratic strings to tie up after the Wanderer's
match last night. I've attached our very reader-friendly player contract
for your perusal. If you have any questions regarding the contract
please let me know - in any case the contract is deemed to be signed
unless you have a letter from your mum excusing you.

Yours in legalities,
Angus/Balbo.
Club Secretary-General.


Lanky wrote:
>
> AliDonna,
>
> Rispec! But I suspect it's YOU that needs to be prepared.
>
> As our beloved Paris-based spy, Dr Love Le Coge specifically
> prescribed me for your trip....
>
>
> http://www.users.bigpond.net.au/Wanderers/
>
>
>
>
> Don't worry, nothing can prepare you. Even getting a white suit will
> only just put you in the mood!
>
>
>
>> From: "ali"
>> Subject: Re: Borella's recruit
>> Date: Fri, 17 Nov 2006 13:22:11 +1100
>>
>> Don Juan,
>>
>> Glad to be the first int recruitment. Will be looking for best-looking
>> ladies on wednesday evening. just want to know (out of curiousness)
>> if its a
>> 5 or 6 a side or is it a XI footi?
>> I'll be happy to have some company for the sculpture walk or the
>> match. you
>> van find me on 0432040851. otherwise I'll catch up with the wanderers on
>> wednesday. Be prepared!!!
>>
>> Cheers,
>>
>> Ali
>>
>> On 17/11/06, DJAA wrote:
>>>
>>>
>>> Borelladona
>>>
>>> The South Coogee Wanderers have long been waiting for your
>>> international
>>> recruitment programs to bear fruit - as long as we've been waiting
>>> for our
>>> first Iranian player. That you have combined two milestones with the
>>> one
>>> stride, killed two proverbial birds with the one proverbial stone,
>>> should
>>> surprise noone except those who doubt the depth of the cupboard.
>>>
>>> Ali - we'll be expecting you next wednesday evening for a game of
>>> football
>>> unlike anything you've ever played in before. Or at least unlike any
>>> game
>>> you've ever played in Coogee before. We start at 6.45pm at Coogee Oval
>>> (which is on Arden Street, right opposite the northern end of the
>>> beach).
>>> My
>>> mobile no. is 0404 221 343, if you get lost or want better directions.
>>> There's usually a few groups playing, but just look for the best
>>> looking
>>> ladies because they tend to follow us around.
>>>
>>> I'd liked to have joined you for the Clare / Bar Broadway double
>>> bill on
>>> saturday night, but I have a sister to farewell. I may be able to
>>> rouse up
>>> some interest for the sculpture walk and/or A-league game on sunday,
>>> but
>>> I'm
>>> not sure how I can reach you on sunday - any suggestions?
>>>
>>> Sandi / Hankers / Stoz / Balbo - anyone going to the game on sunday?
>>>
>>> If all else fails and we don't see each other before next wednesday,
>>> bring
>>> your silky skills to Coogee for a game with the Wanderers.
>>>
>>> Don Juan Aaron Martinez
>>> El Condescendo
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>> >>> From: Lanky
>>> Sent: Friday, 17 November 2006 2:53 AM
>>> Subject: Wot you doin' this weekender?
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>> Friends,
>>>
>>> I have a buddy, Ali, who is in Sydney this week preparing for a medical
>>> entrance exam on Sat. I've proposed a few ideas for his post-exam
>>> wind-down
>>> starting 5pm Sat! (We don't muck around Ali).
>>>
>>> Ali has only a week in Sydney, so I am trying to get him to sample the
>>> many
>>> delights on a compressed schedule. It's the bite-size Mini Cheery Ripe
>>> tour....
>>>
>>> Here is some stuff that I am encouraging Ali to enjoy, please let me
>>> know
>>> if
>>>
>>> you'd be interested to join him:
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>> SATURDAY
>>>
>>> Sat afternoon, 4pm: get out of exam (in CBD) and de-stress
>>>
>>> 4:02pm - drink at EQC Bar overlooking a sunny Circuar Quay
>>>
>>> 6pm - dinner at a home in the wall restaurant in CBD/Chinatown etc
>>> (suggestions? Sea Bay on Pitt St, Bron: noodle place near central?)
>>>
>>> 8pm - Quick drink at The Clare hotel onto Bands at Bar Broadway (friend
>>> Nick's Forgotten Army - would recommend to al you Sydneysiders) - see
>>> attachment below....
>>>
>>>
>>> SUNDAY
>>>
>>> 12ish - Sculptures by Sea - Bronte to Bondi walk
>>>
>>> 3pm - lunch
>>>
>>> 5pm - Sydney FC versus Adelaide at Aussie Stadium
>>>
>>> Evening?
>>>
>>>
>>> Let me know if any of the events appeal (I would recommend seeing The
>>> Forgotten Army at Bar Broadway). Ali's a good friend I made the
>>> acquaintance of here in London... One of the many great international
>>> friends....
>>>
>>> Let me know
>>> Thanks
>>> DB
>>>
>>>
>>> (Aaz: can you forward details of the SCW Wed kick arounds. Here is our
>>> opportunity to initiate the Iranian branch)
>>>
>>> (Nick: any sailing or surfin' next week?)
>>>
>>>

No comments:

Post a Comment