Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Cagey's Cat

Wanderer physicists,

The way to resolve Murray's Dilemna as to his existence or not, along with
that of S's cat, is for one of us to make a measurement. One of us needs to
look in on Muz and observe whether or not he is alive and where we think he
is.

To start this process, I made several observations last night between 6.40pm
and 9pm at Tum Thai Stadium. Based on my observations, which were
standardised to World Research Organisation methods, I am reasonably certain
that Muz was NOT at Tum Thai Stadium. But the universe is infinitely large,
so I cannot locate his being simply by ruling out a single set of locational
coordinates. I must simultaneously make an infinite set of measurements
across all coordinates in the universe, down to the sub-atomic level, before
i can conclude whether he is here or there. This assumes, obviously, that he
is within the universe I speak of; if he is not, I suggest we cease all
communication with him now because he ain't ever going to show for the
Wanderers.

I propose a pilot project, to help identify whether or not Muz is alive and
can be locationally pinpointed. At exactly 1200 EDST today, I request all
Wanderers to observe whether or not Muz is within their vicinity. I'll
compile your individual reports and assess the results in the SCW lab. If
the pilot is successful, we may wish to promote an expansion of the study to
all inhabitants of the universe.

Yours quantumly,
Bombus Terrestris

No comments:

Post a Comment