Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Cagey and the Wednesday Blues (complete with CanCandancers)...not to be missed performance

Messieurs,

no announcement yet for this evening game ? does it

mean a potential cancellation ? I'll be there with a
slight cold. W promised to play despite a recent food
poisoning. Any other sick players ?

- denis lecoge

- w


======================================
Wazza:

Case of food poisoning revealed to be flu apparently...I'll have no

energy, no skill, no enthusiasm, no glory and no luck, but I will have
presence (not of mind but body).

So, to see Cagey perform (I have no interest in the Can Can dancers at
all, honest Pip) I will turn up, even if it kills me.

So, lads, big night tonight as a practice run for Balbo's return next
week...

Wazza the reformed (no longer
CRAPSPEWITUPYASSORELSEWHEREJUSTPLAINCRAPS)

1. Cagey
2. Wazza the Reformed (finally)
3. Sandinista (far right extremist)
4. Ice martinez, dj
5. Storrierienko (ambulance driver)
6. Count Liamov

On the bench
1. Shilin (Canberra cult)
2. Bam Bam (general traitor)
3. Balbo (Vientiane Viking)

No comments:

Post a Comment