Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Happy Birthdy El Presidente - El PResidente Responds

Dear teammates

I'm touched by these kind words and thoughts. Fear not Patron Saint - none of my deals with the devil have involved promises of eternal youth. I owe it to clean living, vegetarian meals, weekly training runs, servants and the first lady.

Unfortunately I am out of touch for tomorrows training run.. down in Melbourne discussing the possible opportunities with the introduction of
Workchoices(c) on the club's contractual obligations here in Australia. Who needs China now...

All the best
El Pres


Comrade:

El President,

On behalf on the manufacturers of the Snow Dome allow me to express heartfelt workers' solidarity to you on the occasion of entering your 8th decade. It seems only yesterday that you established feudal rule over South Coogee, spilling plenty of pommy backpacker blood in the process. I remember

you saying, as we took Wylie's Baths from a rag tag mob of Irish bricklayers, "Never look back lads." Those words have served me well.

May I also remind the Club Rebel and Patron Saint that any disrespectful use

of El Presidente's image, even one produced in violation of all known international labor and environmental standards, will result in the issuance of a one way ticket to Qinghai province.

Yours in Right Thought,
Comrade.

No comments:

Post a Comment