Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Happy Birthday el Presidente



Wanderati.

You’re the first to see our new limited edition ‘Happy Birthday El Presidente SCW™ Snow Dome™’. Our dome commemorates El Pres’ 26th birthday in 1962 in Coogee Square Garden, when the young First Lady sang to the then junior politician.


While we are aware that it was in fact El Pres’ 70th birthday last Sunday, its taken some time for Comrade’s operations in the Motherland to gear up for production. Comrade has personally apologised to El Pres for the delay, which I understand was due to difficulties finding plastic with the right toxicity to small children, to use for the dome.

Happy birthday El Pres from everyone at the club – as we know its one more year, one more vote.

Yours respectfully,

A. Balbo.

Club Secretary.


CRAPSPEWITUP:

>I really must add my quiet voice to the cacophony of cheers
>accompanying El Presidente's 70th Birthday celebrations. I continue to
>be amazed at how wonderfully healthy he looks every year, and marvel
>that he is still able to grace the field as primary striker as if he
>was still 22. As Club Rebel, I can't help wondering if someting
>sinister is underlying it, reminiscent of the Picture of Dorian Gray,
>but as Club Patron Saint I can only wonder and marvel at the miracle
>that is El Presidente.
>
>Oh, and I would also like to place my order for 20 of the exciting
>commemorative snow-domes. There are about 15 kids in my street that
>annoy me, and it will be good to have 5 in reserve when some more
>happen to come along.
>
>Wishing everyone all the best in this festive time and may the party
>continue all year.
>
>Wazzadonna CRAPS

No comments:

Post a Comment